Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you. Who understands you even in the madness; someone who helps you, and guides you, someone who is your support, your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love.
--Unknown (via thatkindofwoman)
One of my main regrets in life is giving considerable thought to inconsiderate people.
--Jarod Kintz (via thatkindofwoman)
Everything you love is here
Silk Ethos 5’10”x10’3”: Ethos oriental rugs
Things to remember when you want to say “no,” assert yourself, and ask for what you want
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.